relax - recover - repose
My Retreat is a perfectly hidden secret. From the outside it’s an unassuming 1920’s semi-detached house in the coastal village of Cullercoats. On the inside it is an elegant haven of calm, a cocoon from ‘normal life’. You will be warmly welcomed into my home as the special, individual, and important person that you are.
These residential retreats are designed to bring together a small number of like-minded women to rest, reflect, share and grow. They combine all aspects of the My Retreat experience into one amazing weekend. Enjoy luxury spa therapies alongside transformational life coaching. Meditate for clarity and relaxation and breathe as you walk along the glorious beaches. Be nourished with home cooked vegetarian fare and dine out overlooking the sea. Pause a while to regroup and recover and let me guide you back to a place where you can face the world again with renewed focus and energy.
The weekend is for you if you:
- Want to ‘press pause’
- Want to relax and unwind
- Want to focus on yourself and your self-care
- Want to take some positive steps in a particular area of your life
- Want to reconnect with nature
You will leave feeling:
- Relaxed and rejuvenated
- At peace
- Uplifted and positive
- Connected to others in a meaningful way
- Full of purpose and motivation
- Confident and content
There will be plenty of time to enjoy this beautiful stretch of the Northeast coastline. Cullercoats has a thriving café culture, gorgeous walks, water sports and so much more to explore. Nearby are Tynemouth, with its boutique shops, restaurants, castle and priory, and the town of Whitley Bay where St Mary’s Lighthouse and the Spanish City are well worth a visit.
Highlights of the weekend:
- One hour personalised luxury spa therapy
- One hour 1-1 transformational life coaching
- Group coaching, journalling, visioning sessions
- Meditation and relaxation sessions
- Small group, minimum two and maximum four people
- Full board accommodation in comfortable and relaxed surroundings
- Nutritious vegetarian meals, continental breakfasts and Saturday evening out in a local restaurant overlooking the sea
- Free time to enjoy the stunning coastline, blue flag beaches, café culture, wild swimming, paddle-boarding and other attractions
If you have any questions or would like to register for this or upcoming retreats please complete the form below and I will be in touch.